Defective Auto Product Attorney in Salisbury
Salisbury Personal Injury Lawyer William R. Hall
Defective auto products continue to be highlighted in news stories as more people are wrongfully injured by the vehicles they should be able to trust. If automakers are ever to learn from their mistakes and only put the absolutely safest parts in their automobiles, they must be held fully accountable each and every time they cause someone harm. At William R. Hall, P.A., my goal as a trusted and reputable Salisbury personal injury attorney is to represent people in their times of need and reinforce the utmost importance of safe auto product design.
Call me at (410) 205-1684 if you need to file an auto product liability claim.
Dangerous Auto Parts & Products
It seems that there is no automaker currently manufacturing vehicles that has not been in the news in recent years for one defect or another. Most people hurt by the defects never know that there is a problem until it suddenly becomes severe enough to cause an accident or serious injury. For this reason and many more, they should not be expected to pay for their own recoveries when they have done nothing wrong.
A brief list of some commonly defective car parts includes:
- Airbags (Takata airbags, in particular)
- Tires that blowout or explode
- Seatbelts that come loose during impact
- Brakes that unexpectedly fail
- Out-of-control accelerators
Origins of Auto Part Defects
As part of your claim, you may need to know what caused the auto part defect. This can help pinpoint liability and ensure that the lawsuit is brought against the right party.
There are two main ways a part can become defective:
- Design: Some auto parts are defective from the moment they are conceived and represent a real danger even when drawn on blueprints. There is no excuse for an automaker to allow defective-by-design parts into their vehicles.
- Manufacturing: Some products are actually safe in concept but become dangerous due to negligence or a mistake during the manufacturing process, such as switching out one material for another that makes the structure of the part weaker.
You Take It Easy, I’ll Work Hard
I, Salisbury product liability attorney William Hall, believe that you have been through enough already. Why should you have to stress about legal paperwork and litigation? Let me take control of your case and I will work diligently on your behalf to pursue the fair and maximized compensation you deserve and require.
Let’s begin today with a free consultation.
Our firm Is DifferentAttorney William R. Hall Has Served Thousands of Clients Across the Eastern Shore
20+ Years of Experience
Attorney William R. Hall is backed by over two decades of experience
AV Preeminent® Rating
Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for Professional Excellence & Ethical Standards
10.0 "Superb" Rating
Rated a perfect 10.0 "Superb" by Avvo for experience & professionalism
Personalized, trial-tested insights for your defense
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Recognized as one of the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Top 1% of Attorneys
Voted by National Association of Distinguished Counsel