Salisbury Car Accident Lawyer
Call (410) 205-1684 to Learn How I Can Help You!
Have you or a close loved one recently been injured in a car accident in Salisbury or a surrounding area in Maryland? This is a traumatic experience, and you don’t deserve to leave your accident behind you without fighting for compensation first. No matter what your car accident involved, it is important that you consult with me, William R. Hall, P.A. first.
You may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries, including medical costs, lost wages, and more. I obtain over 20 years of experience representing car accident victims and have a successful track record for reaching a satisfactory settlement on behalf of my clients without even going to court.
No one should get away with injuring you. If you were hurt in a car accident, you must contact me online or call (410) 205-1684 immediately so I begin working toward a favorable result.
Helping Car Accident Victims Get Back On Their Feet
I am Attorney William R. Hall, one of the premier personal injury attorneys in Maryland. I understand how difficult and overwhelming it is to cope with an injury. You may be facing financial constraints and wonder how you will ever afford medical treatment: The bottom line is that you shouldn’t have to pay for the injuries you sustained from someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing.
I can help you file a claim to seek the maximum compensation possible, so you can access the resources you need to recover with peace of mind. Talk to me about your injuries and I can explain what your next steps should be.
Types of Car Accident Compensation
You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical treatment
- Property damages
- Missing wages
- Pain and suffering
I work closely with each client to make sure their claims are thoroughly prepared and filed in a timely manner. Whenever you have a concern or questions, you can always reach out to me for answers. Rely on me to provide you with personalized representation by devising strategies that best suit your current and future needs. From negotiating with insurance companies to taking a case to court (if necessary), I am with you every step of the way.
You can also count on me to:
- Assess your previous and current medical records
- Investigate the scene of the accident
- Obtain police reports and investigation details
- Gather credible witnesses
- Call on experts to consult on each aspect of your case
- Determine your total losses
- File a claim with the insurance company
- Take your matters to court if you’re not satisfied with the settlement
Five Steps to Take After a Car Accident
1. Stay at the scene: The worst thing you can do during this time is to flee the scene of the accident. Leaving the scene of an accident, otherwise known as a “hit and run,” is a serious criminal offense and can expose you to a wide range of harsh penalties if convicted. Never drive away from an accident until it is deemed appropriate to do so by a police officer.
2. Check for injuries: Examine everyone involved for injuries and call for aid as soon as possible if anyone appears to be hurt. Do not move anyone who is injured, as this can sometimes worsen an injury if done improperly. If nobody is hurt and damage is minimal, move your vehicles to a safe location. If the damage is extensive, however, it is important to call the police immediately so they can control the situation and create an incident report.
3. Exchange information: Calmly and respectfully exchange names, addresses, phone numbers, insurance information, license plate numbers, and driver’s license numbers with the other involved drivers. Do not discuss the accident! Anything you say can potentially be used against you to hold you liable for the collision, especially seemingly innocent statements like “I’m sorry” or “I didn’t see you.” It is best to stay silent.
4. Take photos of the damage: If you have a camera available, get detailed photographs of the damage. Take photos of damage to all involved vehicles, damage to public property, any injuries that may have occurred, tire tracks, and skid marks. These photos will be important later on when recreating the accident to determine fault.
5. Contact an attorney: It is vital that you contact me as soon as possible to maximize your chances of securing fair compensation for the resulting damages. As a skilled car accident lawyer, I can negotiate with the involved insurance companies and handle any disputes that arise concerning your claim.
Personal Guidance Through the Injury Claims Process
My resources and extensive experience working with victims of car accidents can work to your advantage. This is because I understand the claims process and how insurance companies try to cheat victims out of their rightful compensation, therefore I know what it takes to fight for the highest compensation you deserve.
Don't talk to anyone, especially an insurance company, without having me on your side. I can guide you through the process from start to finish.
20+ Years of Experience
Attorney William R. Hall is backed by over two decades of experience
AV Preeminent® Rating
Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for Professional Excellence & Ethical Standards
10.0 "Superb" Rating
Rated a perfect 10.0 "Superb" by Avvo for experience & professionalism
Personalized, trial-tested insights for your defense
Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Recognized as one of the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Top 1% of Attorneys
Voted by National Association of Distinguished Counsel